Sunday, March 22, 2015

Unannounced Sunday Clean Up On Gaviota

I held off cleaning Gaviota. Since it's my street, I thought that may look a little selfish. Anyhow, I don't care to live on a dirty street so every now and then there will be an unannounced street cleaning early Sunday. In the future to find out where those cleanings will be, if they will happen at all, show up early for the scheduled Saturday cleanings to find out where. 

There will be things to give away to MacArthur Park residents, or anyone who pitches in, on those days.

The two pictures show how much trash was on my side of Gaviota, from PCH to 15th street. I am a little surprised actually as I had o go down 3/4ths of the way down the major street Walnut from PCH to Anaheim yesterday to approach that much trash. 


No comments:

Post a Comment