Saturday, August 22, 2015

16th Street Clean: Gaviota to Orange

There was an announced cleaning of 16th Street today from Gaviota to Orange Street. Because 16th is actually one of the cleanest streets in the neighborhood. there are no before and after pictures this time. I am including a picture of the 64 gallons of trash, that was removed from the street. Whenever a street is that clean, it gives me a chance to get things I normally miss like fallen leaves.

I'd also like to take the time to thank the neighbors I met along 16th street like Teodoro. Every time I have seen him, he has been helping keep the neighborhood clean. Additionally, there is some very beautiful architecture along 16th Street. Hopefully soon, the rest of the neighborhood follows suit. 

Sunday cleanings are not normally announced, but tomorrow we'll be cleaning Rosa Park's Park at 8am. This is mostly because there have been no clean ups over the last two weeks and we're making up for lost time.

Update: 08/23/2015: Rosa Park's Park has been cleaned as well. Orange was cleaned this morning up to 17th Street, actually a little past it. Barcelona was cleaned as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment