Saturday, April 4, 2015

There Was An Announced Clean Up On Rose Street

Today there was an announced clean up on Rose Street beginning at 10am and ending at 12pm. The clean up covered Rose starting at Anaheim and ending at PCH in the MacArthur Park neighborhood. 

Actually, Rose was probably one of the cleaner streets in the neighborhood.

64 gallons of trash was cleaned off Rose Street


I took some before and after pictures. Unfortunately, the best set of before and after locations, I forgot to take the after picture. Sorry. It was hot outside.

There were volunteers that showed up early. My thanks for trying to participate. I am sorry about the missed communication about start times.

Glass removed, less chance this turns into a flat tire

Next week, I will be getting 14th street starting at Cherry and ending at Orange. If there is as much trash as I expect, the cleaning may need to be divided into two days. But I will be trying for that entire stretch of 14th.

Unless there is a neighborhood meeting that day, most scheduled/ announced street cleanings will begin at 10am. I always try to be at the start up site 10 minutes early..

See the clean up schedule here.

No comments:

Post a Comment